Are you seeking living room wall decor ideas to spruce up your living room? If so, then you are in luck. This article will give you plenty of living room wall decor ideas that you can use to update your home. The ideas discussed here can be used throughout your home, or you can start with one room and work your way out.
While being too brief with color pairingings may read as very bland and lifeless, there is something very appealing about the simplicity found by using only three of your living room wall decor ideas to create the perfect atmosphere for your home. To achieve the look you want, first choose three wall colors from your current living room furniture setup that you like. Then, bring these three colors together with artwork that features at least three of them, preferably more. You can find pictures frames, vases, dishes, candles and other decorative items that feature these colors.
* Living Room Wall Decor Ideas – Use pictures frames, vases or dishes as living room wall decor ideas that bring life to your walls. Your living room walls should be bright and cheery. If you don’t have pictures frames to use as living room wall decor ideas, then why not try to hang a framed collage of photos of family members or favorite places. Hanging art is a fun way to decorate your walls.
* Use Colorful Paint – One of the best living room wall decor ideas that you can use is to paint the walls in vibrant, bold colors that appeal to you. You can find paints that come in pastel hues to brighten up the walls even more. Some of these paints have subtle warm tones to them so you can make the room feel warm as well. Other colors are so vivid, they will immediately brighten up the room. Look for these types of paint and start applying them to the walls to create some interesting effects.
* Put Some Art On The Walls – Since you already have an interesting collection of artwork on your shelves or in your cabinets, why not add some art to your walls to make them even more appealing? Art can be displayed anywhere in your home. If you have a bookshelf or shelves with pictures on them, then why not put one or two framed artworks on these walls as living room wall decor ideas. You could also place one or two framed wall tapestries next to a chair or sofa. The effect of this would be inviting and cozy.
* Fill The Walls With Colorful Art Paintings – This is an easy way to inject some life into an otherwise boring wall. You don’t have to buy new art but instead you can simply paint on your existing walls in different vibrant colors to make them look alive and colorful. Start out with a few paintings that will be a good investment so you can create a back-bone for your living room walls. After that, select a few colorful pillows, cushions, blankets, throw pillows, rugs, drapes, curtain tie-backs and wallpaper borders that will go perfectly with your living room wall art ideas. These simple items will not only help create a warm and inviting atmosphere for your home but also provide some color to your walls.
* Place An Attractive Mirror On A Wall – It’s really a no-brainer when it comes to decorating your walls with mirrors. If you’re not using a mirror, then why not add one? Mirrors allow you to change the look of your home without actually spending thousands of dollars. You can buy standard mirrors at department stores or over the internet. There are also many DIY mirror crafts available so you can do your own DIY makeover on your own.
* Use Old Shutters To Create An Elegant vibe – An old shutter always creates a warm and cozy vibe. If you don’t want to buy a whole frame a set of old shutters, just paint it white to give it a rustic vibe. You can also use this white frame to hang an interesting lamp or an art print. Your living room will instantly have a focal point that matches your interior design idea.