Valentine’s Day custom might require a grand romantic gesture-but that doesn’t indicate you have to brave cross-town traffic and over-crowded restaurants for the ideal evening with your unique somebody.
This year, skip the reservations, and make a date with your Valentine for an intimate night in your home. Here are 10 fantastic ways to get ready for your romantic “escape”:.
1. Set the mood. The perfect fragrance can transform your boudoir into an unique locale. Utilize an oil diffuser to penetrate the room with the sweet, spicy, flower, or fruity fragrance of your choosing without any hassle or mess. Voluspa uses a variety of romantic options such as Santiago Huckleberry to get your evening off to the right start.
2. Heat It Up. What is a night of passion without smoldering looks? To get yours, look no more than the four-pan Stila Smokey Eye Palette, complete with audio instructions on how to get the sexy eyes you prefer in either sapphire or emerald shades.
3. Dim the lights. Nothing states romantic like the flicker of firelight. Scented candle lights are the best state of mind lighting for an intimate dinner or a long, luxurious bath. As you feast on red wine, cheese, and chocolate, inhale the sensuous aroma of fresh flowers with Bob’s Flower Shoppe candle light from Trapp.
4. Tighten up. Prepare to be kissed with the Kissaholics Kissing Kit from Booty Parlor. These aphrodisiac-infused lip glosses are offered in 3 delicious tones fragrant with pear, vanilla, and blackberry. For the ideal kiss, surface with a spritz of Kissaholics Breath Mist, which has a sweet cinnamon kick sure to spice things up.
5. Work that body. For a soft, sexy appearance, keep your hair loose, natural, and full. For those long, streaming locks, pump up the volume with J.F. Lazartigue’s Body-Giving Shampoo, a mild wash that revitalizes your hair and makes it easy to run your brush-or his fingers-through it without a hitch.
6. Get silky smooth. Do not let stubble get between you and your male. The Art of Shaving for Women Shaving Cream soothes and protects your skin, giving you completely smooth legs bathed in the fragile scent of roses.
7. Go red. For some vacation style, choose an alluring shade of scarlet for your fingers and toes. Try My Funny Valentine from Lippmann for a playful, shimmery hue, or go with an advanced burgundy such as Essie’s Bordeaux.
8. Unwind and enjoy. Turn your bathroom into an intimate medspa by running a frothy bubble bath for 2. Thymes offers a range of sensual bath gel fragrances such as lavender, wild ginger, and eucalyptus that will leave you asking for more. For a romantic touch, include fresh increased petals to the mix.
9. Refresh up. Provide your Valentine the complete resort treatment by placing clean, fluffy towels by the tub and fresh sheets on the bed. Let The Laundress’s line of fabric cleaning agents and conditioners do the dirty work, so that you can focus on more crucial things-like what type of chocolate to leave on the pillows.
10. Rub it in. After the bath, indulge your partner with a sensual full-body massage with an aromatic oil. Massage? Trois from Booty Parlor provides three attractive alternatives, consisting of the Don’t Stop massage oil, the All Fired Up warming massage oil, and the Thrill-Me two-in-one massage gel and lubricant.